Monday, April 16, 2007

I Should've Went To Film School ...


I got up this morning, and saw this article on Drudge about Michael Moore. He's apparently pissed people off again with his newest project, "Sicko" ... which he describes, in his own words, as "a comedy about 45 million people with no health care in the richest country on earth."

Sounds like a great idea for a film. And it also sounds familiar ...

Check out this post from May 2005 ... maybe Michael reads my blog?

I can't decide if this is a sign that great minds think alike ... or if it's a sign that I'm being closely monitored. Quick ... where's my tin foil hat?

When I come home at night
I bolt the door real tight
People call me on the phone
I'm trying to avoid
Can the people on TV see me
Or am I just paranoid

Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me

No comments:

Post a Comment