I managed to finish up most of my Christmas shopping today. I still have my Mom, my brother, and sister in law ... oh and I have a sock monkey to sew. But I did accomplish quite a bit in one of my "up" moments. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be back to normal ... maybe I can get some wrapping done!
2. What’s the largest denomination of paper money you currently have in your wallet or purse? - At this moment? A five dollar bill and three or four one's. Yeah ... I need to go to the ATM. I don't have a lot of cash on hand.
3. When you read a newspaper, are you more likely now to read a print edition, a mobile edition or a web edition? - I rarely, if ever, read print editions. I prefer the daily digest e-mail I used to get from our local newspaper ... although I haven't gotten it in a week or so. But I still go to their website to check obituaries or read the police beat. I don't have the time to go through a print edition ... and a couple times I've subscribed and tried to make myself read it, the papers ended up piled in the back seat of my car. I just don't try anymore.
4. How often do you use paper plates instead of traditional plates when eating at home? - If I'm being totally honest? Right now ... I only use paper plates. Well, that's not true ... when I make spaghetti, I use good plates. But in general? I don't cook enough... or when I do cook it's at Stoney's house and we use his plates.
5. Do you send paper Christmas cards, online Christmas cards, or have you abandoned the practice altogether? I send real Christmas cards! As odd as it sounds, it's one of my favorite parts of Christmas. I love sending and receiving them ... it's a shame they're basically going away. Anyhow, I haven't sent this year's cards out yet ... but they're almost ready to go!
6. When you were in school and your teacher gave a test, which type of questions did you most hope to see on the paper: multiple choice, fill-in the blank, true/false or essay? - Multiple choice ... because most of the time I was prepared enough to recognize the correct answer when I saw it. I didn't care for true/false because too many times they were trick questions ... worded just the right way to trip you up. Essay questions were fine because I've always been pretty good at bullshit ... but the worst was fill in the blanks. Because that right there? That's a test ... know the answer or don't. Thank god I'm not in school anymore ... I hate tests.
Get a good job with more pay
And your O.K.
Money it's a gas
Grab that cash with both hands
And make a stash
New car, caviar, four star daydream,
Think I'll buy me a football team
Pink Floyd - Money