Monday, April 07, 2008

Bueller ... Bueller ...


OMIGOD ... I am so mad. I suppose I can only be mad at myself ... but that doesn't make it any better.

So this weekend, I looked online to see who won the 2008 Movie Quotes Quiz over at the SJ-R.

Curt Hill of Springfield was the grand-prize winner ... and, as The Almighty Tallest would say ... "Good for you." That isn't what made me mad ... although I would've loved to win 24 movie passes.

The SJ-R listed the 14 other entrants who got 50 out of 50 correct ... and then listed all the correct answers. I looked them over ... and ... what?

I got all 50 right! Wait? So where the hell was my name? You have to be freaking kidding me right? I was burbling. But, since I left my answer sheet at work, I had to wait until Monday to vindicate my rightful place in the list.

Er ... or not.

Want to know my (assumed) fatal flaw? Bueller? Bueller?

Ferris Bueller's Day Off ... is not "Ferris Bueller." UGH! DAMNIT! How stupid was that? I also entered "Jennifer 8" as "Jennifer Eight" ... so maybe that counted against me too. I'm telling you one thing ... next year, I'm going to IMDB and double checking each and every one of my answers.

Ugh ... I don't mind not winning. I do mind making stupid mistakes.

Or did I miss again
I think I missed again oh
Or did I miss again
I think I missed again oh

Phil Collins - I Missed Again

No comments:

Post a Comment