Friday, June 13, 2008

Rest In Peace - Tim Russert


WASHINGTON - Tim Russert, NBC News’ Washington bureau chief and the moderator of “Meet the Press,” died Friday after a sudden heart attack at the bureau, NBC News said Friday. He was 58.
I really liked Tim Russert ... how very sad. Even sadder still for me ... since today is exactly three years since Dad passed away from heart failure. I guess I relate. My thoughts and prayers are with The Russert family.

If we get to see tomorrow
I hope it's worth all the wait
It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.

And I'll take with me the memories
To be my sunshine after the rain
It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.

Boyz II Men - Hard to Say Goodbye

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:21 PM

    Tim Russert was awesome. I loved how he never screamed at anyone and he always seemed to have a pleasant disposition.

    Sorry for your loss too, Thirty.

    ReplyDelete