Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Waiting Is The Hardest Part ...


They tell me "God never gives us more than we can handle." At this moment, all I can think is, "God really shouldn't be putting this much trust in me ..."

It's as though we're standing at the foot of a mountain ... and it doesn't look as if there's any way we'll ever be able to get over it. And I know ... I know that's why we should take one day at a time. I know we should just deal with today and let tomorrow take care of itself. But it's overwhelmed me to the point where I can't function.

(my ex-husband) is frustrated and angry ... and understandably so. He's just going through the stages and he not only deserves to feel the way he feels ... but he deserves to be able to get those feelings out. But we're both on edge ... and we've argued the last two nights. I'm going to have to learn to let things go ... arguing isn't accomplishing anything.

I'm just so tired ... my brain is filled with white noise and I can't get anything done. I just want to lay down and sleep for a couple days ... but that's not an option ... there's too much to do. Four more days till Monday ... we can get through this ...


There's only us
There's only this
Forget regret
Or life is yours to miss
No other road
No other way
No day but today

Rent - No Day But Today