Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Zzzzzzzz ...


I'm having issues sleeping.

Once again, I had a horrible night.  This time it wasn't nightmares ... it was stomach issues.  I woke up having stomach cramps.  After an hour or so of dozing in and out between cramps it hit me ... "I'm going to throw up."  I ran to the bathroom ... nothing.   I went back to bed ... only to think ... "Nope, I am going to throw up."  I ran back to the bathroom ... nothing.

Rinse ... repeat.

This went on for nearly an hour.  Nothing came of it ... except a mid-level lethargy that appeared off and on all day.   When Stoney texted me about seven to jokingly say, "Wake up!"  I simply wrote back, "Can't ... too snoozy ... zzzzzzzz"

I am getting frustrated.  If it isn't nightmares, it's terrible leg cramps.  If it isn't leg cramps, it's stomach issues.  At one point last night, I swore I heard my Mom faintly say, "Thirtywhat ... are you there?" and I sat up in bed and loudly said, "I'm here!"  Madness, I tell you ... madness!

My bed space is not a very relaxing place to be right now.  I'm not sure what the cure is ... but I may try Tylenol PM tonight as a stop gap measure.   I can't go through life yawning all day ...

Wake me up before you go-go
Don't leave me hanging on like a yo-yo
Wake me up before you go-go
I don't want to miss it when you hit that high

Wham - Wake Me Up

No comments:

Post a Comment