Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!   I spent today with my Mom ... and it was a beautiful end to a nice weekend.  Best of all?  The holiday isn't over ... the girls and I are getting together Wednesday.   All in all ... I'm about as happy as a corgi on stilts.

We played trivia last night ... a fundraiser for a local family with a sick child.  The trivia itself blew ... but it was fun to hang out with everyone.   The rest of Saturday evening was fun ... watching Amy Schumer and staying up late talking.  Then today was lunch at Outback, pedicures, and an afternoon snack at Cherry Berry.

I took tomorrow off so I could have a three-day weekend.  In a perfect world, I'd stay up until one or two o'clock in the morning ... and really get my money's worth on this day off.   But ... I'm beat.

Not a bad beat ... just a ... happy tired.  It was a really nice weekend ... and now ... I'm gonna watch Game of Thrones because I read the books and if what I think is gonna happen tonight happens tonight?  I'm gonna pee myself ...


Love I get so lost, sometimes
Days pass and this emptiness fills my heart
When I want to run away
I drive off in my car
But whichever way I go
I come back to the place you are

Peter Gabriel - In Your Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment