Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Enhhhhh ... What's up, Cock?


OMIGOD ... have you HEARD? Warner Bros. is "re-imagining" Bugs Bunny ... and he's being reborn as one of the superheros in the new "Loonatics" cartoon on Kids WB. What the fuck are they thinking???

Now, you don't realize just how fucking awful an idea this is ... because I can't find an image anywhere on the internet to prove this malformed creation exists ... but CBS News did a short story on it tonight and it had the amazing ability to both piss me off and deeply depress me at the same time.

Now, here's the hilarious part ... according to Dan, the characters will all have new names and, although nothing is set in stone, they're leaning towards "Buzz Bunny" to be the scion of the most beloved rabbit in animation history.

What's so funny about that? Someone should tell the fucknuts up at Warner Bros. about a new little thing called "Google". Know what kind of results you get if you Google "Buzz Bunny"? SEX TOYS! I couldn't make this stuff up, people! Buzz Bunny is an apparently well-known vibrator with bunny ears. Try typing it in yourself if you don't believe me ... but I wouldn't try it at work because I guarantee your boss won't believe you were looking for cartoons!

Apparently in Warner Brother's rush to drag Bugs Bunny kicking and screaming into the 21st Century, they forgot to spend five minutes surfing the Internet! ASSHATS! As soon as I can find a graphic, I'll post it so you can share my despair.

I'm pickin' up good vibrations
She's giving me excitations
I'm pickin' up good vibrations
She's giving me excitations

Beach Boys - Good Vibrations

No comments:

Post a Comment