Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Exhausted and Guilt Ridden


First, a note ... I cannot tell you how totally exhausted I am. At first, I blamed it on the Illini ... or, more accurately, on North Carolina. I stayed up late to watch the game and I'm riddled with guilt that I may have jinxed them. After all, you guys know how much I hate sports ... and for the first time ever, I was actually enthused about a game. If I'd just gone upstairs and watched Carnivale like I usually do, they might have actually won. So ... all apologies, Illinois ... I really screwed the pooch on this one.

But it's not just the game ... it's also this freakin time change! They stole an hour of sleep from me ... no wonder I feel like I could pass out at any moment. There's no reason to keep doing this time change thing ... daylight is daylight ... why do we have to keep fucking with it!? Fine, you've stolen my hour ... it now stays light until fairly late (and I like that) ... so fucking leave it alone.

Can you teach me 'bout tomorrow
And all the pain and sorrow running free?
Cause tomorrow's just another day
And I don't believe in time

Hootie and the Blowfish - Time

No comments:

Post a Comment