Saturday, April 23, 2005

Tough Trivia ... And I'm late again!

Scott at Untimely Objection gives us another great trivia question! And, once again, I'm a day late ... and a dollar short. Sorry, Scott ... but still ... good question.

How many people appeared on U.S. postage stamps celebrating the sitcoms All in the Family, The Cosby Show, and Seinfeld?

This, my friends, is what's called a trick question! There are no people in any of the three commemorative stamps listed above.


Celebrate the Century - 90's - Seinfeld - This stamp shows Jerry Seinfeld's Manhattan apartment sans that crazy Kramer. Too bad they omitted the Soup Nazi ... he was the best part of the show ... No Soup For YOU!


Celebrate the Century - 80's - The Cosby Show - This stamp is set in the Cosby Family's front room ... and, thank God they're not on the stairs singing that damned song you always see them singing in the clips! Frankly, it wasn't that cute the first time around.


Celebrate the Century - 70's - All In the Family - This stamp shows the lovable curmudgeon Archie Bunker's favorite chair. Too bad Meathead isn't sitting in it .. cause you just know how much that used to piss him off.

As they say in Studio City ... that's a wrap!

When I'm at work, ya, I always rush right home for lunch
So I can check out what's up on the Brady Bunch
And when I'm walking through the front door at night
I gotta see who's winning on The Price is Right

Blink 182 - TV

No comments:

Post a Comment