Tuesday, September 26, 2006

When In Doubt, Answer "B" ...


The Channel 20 news is part of my morning routine ... and every Monday I listen for the new "Kevilee Quizzes You" question of the week. But I wonder ... does anyone else besides me wait to hear what the prize is before entering the contest?

I mean, a few weeks ago, the prize was two tickets to every show that the Theatre Center is going to be putting on this season. Oh, I was all over that question ... I googled it four or five ways just to be sure I answered correctly.

But a Casey's pizza? No thanks ... I'll save my chance for the next time they're offering a gift certificate to a day spa.

Well, I knew I was in trouble now
My hope of winning sank
Oh, cause I got the daily double now
And then my mind went blank
I took potpourri for one hundred
And then my head started to spin
Well, I'm givin up, Don Pardo
Just tell me now what I didn't win

Weird Al Yankovich - I Lost On Jeopardy

No comments:

Post a Comment