Sunday, February 04, 2007

2007 Superbowl Commercials - Ver 10.0

Tenth Commercial Break:

Wild Hogs (Movie)
Connectile Dysfunction - Sprint - Grade D
Black History - Various Chips - Grade B
What else haven't I done? - Coca-Cola - Grade B

Winner: Coke - Wouldn't it be cool to have the courage to do anything you've ever wanted to do?

Note: I combined several breaks - for some reason they'd show one and then cut to the game ... the cut back to one more ad and so on. Are they trying to piss me off?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:49 PM

    What else haven't I done is an old commercial that's been running for at least a week by now.

    I think it should be disqualified. The winner by default is suicidal robot.

    ~College One

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right. I just heard this morning that the Coke spot was an older ad. Still ... I liked it.

    You know, I'm the only one who didn't like suicidal robot. Apparently he's just amazing ... and I missed the ball on this one.

    ReplyDelete