Sunday, February 04, 2007

2007 Superbowl Commercials - Ver 11.0+

Eleventh Commercial Break:

Alright, so I missed a couple of breaks. The dogs tolerate my blogging ... but they're only going to wait so long before the carpet starts looking like high-grade fescue. Plus, I had this carmel brownie thing in the pantry ... nevermind ... let's just go.

Carne Asada - Taco Bell - Grade B+
Robert Goulet - Emerald Nuts - Grade B
Don't Judge A Book - Fed Ex Ground - Grade C+
Rollin' VIP - Nationwide - Grade A
Hitchiker - Bud Light - Grade B

Winner: Okay, so ... here's why I blog anonymously. Because when I post this, someone is going to feel compelled to kick my ass. I love that K-Fed commercial. God, I want that song! "And if you need a dollah, hollah, cause I got a whole stack ..." Sweet!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:53 PM

    Your plan failed. I know who you are, and I am on the road driving down right now to kick your ass.

    The only redeeming quality of that commercial was when he was a fry cook. That made me give a chuckle.

    I liked the hithchiker one :D That's one my top faves :D "bottle opener." "it's a chainsaw." Great stuff.

    ~College One

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am changing the locks on the doors as we speak ... because you are one of the few who actually do know where to find me and kick my ass.

    I really did like the K-Fed one ... I think because he makes fun of himself. I mean, on a personal level, he's a leech who uses women as long as it's profitable and convenient for him. But ... decayed soul aside ... that ad was a hoot.

    You're right, the hitchiker ad really was great ... I didn't give it enough credit.

    ReplyDelete