Saturday, April 14, 2007

I Should've Picked "Change Directory" ...

My computer geek score is greater than 75% of all people in the world! How do you compare? Click here to find out!

I'm heartbroken ... mid-rank? I guess I can't expect much more than that ... since I can't program Basic and don't own a Mac. Here's what we're shooting for:


Computer Geek Status Requirements


Computer Illiterate = 0 - 14
Tech Support Nightmare = 15 - 24
Computer User Wannabe = 25 - 39
Computer Geek Wannabe = 40 - 59
Low-Rank Computer Geek = 60 - 69
Mid-Rank Computer Geek = 70 - 79
Computer High-Geek = 80 - 89
??? = 90 - 94
??? = 95 - 100
And since I was killing time ... I also took this quiz:

Click here to play Make-A-Word word game, and TRY to score better!

What did I take from all this? Basically I'm a moron who should sign up for a few classes at Lincoln Land and play a lot more Boggle ...


You've gotta be the dumbest newbie I've ever seen
You've got white-out all over your screen
You think your Commodore 64 is really neato
What kinda chip you got in there, a Dorito?
You're usin' a 286? Don't make me laugh
Your Windows boots up in what, a day and a half?
You could back up your whole hard drive on a floppy diskette
You're the biggest joke on the Internet

Weird Al - It's All About The Pentiums