Monday, December 10, 2007

Dr. Hill's Leaving Springfield Clinic ...


Aw, Crap! Have you heard? Dr. Hill is leaving Springfield Clinic. We got a notice from his office that said he'll be working for another eye care company in the Springfield area ... but, naturally, it didn't say what company that would be.

Everyone in my family goes to Dr. Hill ... College One ... Idiots Anynomous ... MiniTwin ... Mom ... all my aunts and uncles ... hell, family members of family members that aren't even related to me go to Dr. Hill.

So, I decided to beat the system. Since I haven't had my eyes checked in over three years, I made an appointment for Wednesday the 12th ... squeezing in before he left.

Sure, anyone can check your eyes ... walk into any Walmart in the country and you can have glasses by the end of the day. But Dr. Hill is like family. We've trusted him with everything from easy stuff like the normal yearly check-up before school ... to scarey stuff like the serious eye infection College One developed a couple years ago.

If you use Dr. Hill, be sure to call his office and schedule an appointment before he's gone ... and maybe we can let each other know where he'll be working ... because I know dozens of patients that will happily follow him.


If you walk away walk away
I walk away walk away
I will follow
If you walk away walk away
I walk away walk away
I will follow

U2 - I Will Follow

Update: So, the word on the street is that Dr. Hill will be moving to Vison Care Associates on North Grand. But, for legal purposes ... you didn't hear that from Dr. Hill ... or his nurses ... or ... me.

Wink wink ... nudge nudge.