Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Urgent ... Did YOU See The Crows?


First off, I have not lost my mind ...

However, when I went out to light the grill this afternoon to cook dinner, there were hundreds of crows in the trees around our property. The cacophony of noise coming from these enormous birds was amazing. Flocks upon flocks of crows!

I need to know ... has anyone else seen flocks of crows around Springfield? (my ex-husband) thinks I'm nuts. He just suggested that perhaps there were flocks of CATS jumping from tree to tree. Oh wait, now he thinks maybe they were PANDAS. He's gone so far as to change my laptop background to that fucking crow up there!

Please ... please someone tell me they've seen these Alfred Hitchcock refugees in their backyard too.

I'm telling you ... that fucking bird whisperer is to blame ...


Step out the front door like a ghost
Into the fog where no one notices
The contrast of white on white
And in between the moon and you
The angels get a better view
Of the crumbling difference between wrong and right

Counting Crows - Round Here