Sunday, February 03, 2008

2008 Super Bowl Commercials - Ver. 4.0

G2 - Gatorade - Blech - I got nothing out of it and have no desire to buy Gatorade. In the interest of fairness, I must admit ... I don't normally have the desire to buy Gatorade. - D

GoDaddy.com - Wardrobe malfunction. Wow. That is so clever. It's too bad that sarcasm isn't as cutting and obvious online. - D

Dell Laptop - I've never personally had it happen, but I can only imagine that a cop slapping your ass would not make you feel like a celebrity. Also, doesn't really make me want to buy a Dell. - C

FedEx - Monster Carrier Pidgeon - One of the best of the night! That was a hoot, man ... especially when you see the monster pidgeon picking over that semi? - A

Cars.Com - Circle of Death - Cute ... but I can see how online ads are going to get old really quick. - B-

Tide To Go - Talking Stain - Funny, man! Makes ya think ... thank GOD I carry one with me at all times. LOL - A

No comments:

Post a Comment