Sunday, February 03, 2008

2008 Super Bowl Commercials - Ver 3.0

Bridgestone Tires - Screaming Squirrel - OMIGOD ... was that cute or what? I'm going out tomorrow and buying Bridgestone Tires JUST because of this ad. Congratulations, guys ... marketing does work. - A+

Doritos - Biggest Stage - Chick Singing - Meh. God love her ... good for you. Hope you go far. Not my thing. - C

On A Side Note: I cannot get the tune out of my head from the commercial for FreeCreditReport.com ... you know the one with the guys driving around in the Gremlin? It goes like this:

Well I was shopping for a new car
Which one's me
A cool convertible or an SUV
Too bad I didn't know my credit was whack
Cause now I'm driving off the lot in a used subcompact
F-r-e-e that spells free
Credit report dot com baby
Saw their ads on my tv
Thought about going but was too lazy
Now instead of looking fly and rolling phat
My legs are sticking to the vinyl
And my posse's getting laughed at
F-r-e-e that spells free
Credit report dot com baby

There's also an ad with the guys singing in a Joe's Crabshack kinda place. Um, this has no relevence or connection to the Super Bowl. It's just been stuck in my head for days now ... and I thought I'd share.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:06 PM

    The FreeCreditReport.com one's old. I saw it a couple of weeks ago (The Gremin one. The Pirate shack one I've seen so many times)

    Should have gone to Freeeeeeeeee Credit Report dot com (Yee-haw!) They would have seen it coming just like an atom bomb!

    (Every day at work during lunch, I get that song in my head -_-)

    ~Idiots Anonymous

    ReplyDelete