Friday, March 29, 2013

No ... More ...



Fish.  So.  Much.  Fish.

Shrimp. Fish. Clams. Crab. It doesn't matter. I am so goddamned sick of fish. Red Lobster used to be one of my favorite restaurants ... now the thought of eating seafood is abhorrent.  Mom wanted to go to Long John Silver's for dinner "one last time ... as if they were going to close their doors tonight and not re-open until next Lent.   One could only hope ...

26 hours, 22 minutes and 20 seconds ... and I will be having an ice-cold Cherry Coke.   And mark my words ... next Friday night I am going to eat a steak.  Not just any steak ... a fillet ... wrapped in bacon.

I could tell you about a lot of cool little things ... the 90% I got on a required Project Management exam at work today ... or how I got Mom's wireless printer working like a boss ... but I don't want to talk about any of that.  Why?  Because the only thing I can focus on right now is how ... sick ... I ... am ... of fish.

Fucking fish.

She fucking hates me
Trust
She fucking hates me
La la la love
I tried too hard
And she tore my feelings like I had none
And ripped them away

Puddle of Mudd - She Fucking Hates Me

No comments:

Post a Comment