Saturday, March 30, 2013

Saturday Part Deux - Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey ...


The post you'll find below was the original post I wrote for today ... and that's fine.  But that's not what's going on tonight.  We know what's going on ...

Doctor Who returns at seven o'clock tonight!  And even though Matt Smith isn't my favorite Doctor, you know what the song says ... if you can't be with the Doctor you love ... love the Doctor you're with.

But more than that ...

The countdown is on.   In approximately five hours and five minutes  I'll be able to love Jesus and have Cherry Coke again.  It can't come soon enough.  I will never make this mistake again.  I don't know what I'll give up for Lent next year ... but it won't be a carbonated beverage of any kind.

But let's worry about that later.  First thing's first ...

Doctor, doctor, give me the news
I've got a bad case of lovin' you
No pill's gonna cure my ill
I've got a bad case of lovin' you
 
Robert Palmer - Bad Case of Lovin' You

No comments:

Post a Comment