Sunday, March 31, 2013

Good ... Better ... Best!

Today is a big day.  A very big day, indeed.

Lets see ... first off, it's Easter.  Happy Easter, everyone.  Next off, I woke up today to an ice-cold glass of Cherry Coke. Delicious ... thank you for asking. Duke is playing ... but since I don't watch basketball that could be either good or bad ... not sure. Tonight's the season finale of Walking Dead ... and the season premiere of Game of Thrones  It's enough to make you giddy.

But that's not the big news ... naw, all that stuff is peanuts ...

In this day and age, nothing is official until it happens on Facebook. Bizarre, I know ...

I got beautiful roses for Valentine's Day and posted a picture of them on Facebook.  I did that because I was so happy ... and so proud that he would send them to me.  Posting that turned out to be a double edged sword ... because on one hand I got comments like ... "Yay, flowers!" ... on the other hand I got comments like ... "Whoa, flowers, huh?"  Triggered questions ... not awesome.  Sigh ... bad Karma from bragging about them, huh?

But fast forward.  As one of my friends commented ... it must be official since it's on Facebook.  Zuckerberg didn't offer "... is my pookie" as an option ... so we went with "... is in a relationship" instead.  It's a fair comparison, I suppose.  I would've also accepted "... is my boo" ... but that wasn't on the drop down menu either.

I'll write about him sometime soon.  He's sweet ... he's cool ... he's awesome ... and now the poor bastard has to meet my family ...

Hey! Hey! You! You!
I don’t like your girlfriend!
No way! No way!
I think you need a new one
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I could be your girlfriend

Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend