Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Nothing Surprises Me Anymore ...


Whelp ... I'm still working on the house.  I'm making progress.  But I can't lie ... my momentum took a swift kick to the lady nuts last night.  I know I said that I wasn't going to let anything I found bother me ... and so I won't.  But I'm a little speechless as to what is left to find.  I mean, seriously ... what's else?  Is there a dead hooker in the crawl space?  Is the dryer vent stuffed with cocaine?  I'm just ... I'm out of words.

I'm going to finish this job ... because there really isn't any other choice.   Whether I end up keeping the house ... which I won't ... or end up selling the house ... which is the only logical choice ... all this shit has to be sorted and either shredded or pitched or donated to Goodwill.   It's a stupid amount of work ... but if I do a little at a time, I'll get it done.

For now the goal is to get the downstairs in a visitor-friendly state ... and I'm going to get that done if it breaks me.   Another night like last night just might do the job ...

I ... hate the rain and sunny weather
And I ... I hate the beach and mountains too
And I ... don't like a thing about the city
And I, I, I ... hate the countryside too
And I ... hate everything about you!
Everything about you!

Ugly Kid Joe - Everything About You

No comments:

Post a Comment