Wednesday, May 08, 2013

For Once I Didn't Do It ...


Holy Christ!  Am I that intimidating?  I mean ... when you meet me ... is the first thing you think ... I bet her man is fucking tired?  Puh-leeeezeeee ... look at me!  No one thinks that.  Trust me ... I don't remotely give off that vibe.  Except ... maybe I do?

My guy is on the injured list right now.  His back is hurting ... he's had x-rays and they're checking everything out.   Thanks to Facebook, five people have a) expressed concern and asked if he's alright ... and b) told me that I need to take it easy on him.  What the ... seriously?!

Let's see ... one person asked, "Sorry he's hurt ... but did he stick the dismount?" ... another asked, "What happened? Did you install the swing wrong?" ... and yet another chided me "ThirtyWhat ... you were supposed to be gentle with him!"   Jesus Christ, people ... you'd think he's the Christian and I'm the lion!

Okay ... here's the thing.  I did not break him.  I'm a nice girl.  Despite the post describing my love of his scent ... I am not physically assaulting him over it.  Send him a get well card ... send him flowers ... but I assure you there is no need to send an "evidence kit" as suggested by one of my girlfriends on the east-coast.

Sigh ... how did I become friends with so many smart asses???

Crack that whip
Give the past the slip
Step on a crack
Break your momma's back
When a problem comes along
You must whip it
Before the cream sits out too long
You must whip it
When something's going wrong
You must whip it

Devo - Whip It

No comments:

Post a Comment