Monday, July 15, 2013

Yaaaay! Vs. Eeeep!


Wow!   Well ... first off ... I'm exhausted.  I'm not sure I've caught up on my sleep from this weekend yet.  There are a lot of things to take care of ... a million little things to do.  I really need to start a to-do list.  Number one on my list of things to worry about?  It looks like I may be meeting Mr. and Mrs. Stoney this month!!!

This is a very good thing.  It's just ... if I were to have a big list of things of which I'm scared of doing because I'm "rusty" ... meeting parents would be near the top of that list.   The one advantage I can see is that, unlike when I was growing up, these days we have Facebook.  So I have, in a round about way, talked to his mom.  She seems very nice!  So even though I'm nervous ... it's a happy nervous.

Tomorrow I have to wake up at 5:30 a.m. ... so I can be at work at 6:30 a.m. ... so we can be on the road by seven.  The only thing good about this insanely early schedule?  I'll be too busy in the morning to worry about meeting his parents!  Tomorrow night though ... I may need a another margarita!

Mommy's all right
Daddy's all right
They just seem a little weird
Surrender
Surrender
But don't give yourself away

Cheap Trick - Surrender

No comments:

Post a Comment