Monday, August 26, 2013

Starting Season Five ...


Yesterday ... or rather today at two a.m. ... I woke up sick to my stomach.   I was having this weird dream where I was nauseous ... only to wake up and find that I had to run to the bathroom because I was about to get sick.

I had things to do today that couldn't be postponed ... so I pushed through my day until I could get home.   All afternoon I've run a low-grade fever of 100.  I don't know what that means ... other than the fact my stomach is still delicate  and I'm tired as hell.

Not sure what I've done to warrant this ... other than binge-watching Breaking Bad.  Can you get physically sick from watching too much television?   Even if it's good television??  I finished Season Three this weekend ... then started Season Four.  I just started Season Five ... and I'm only six episodes away from being completely current.  I don't think I studied this much in school.

I'm not sure if the fever is Heisenberg's fault ... but I will tell you that I went to the grocery store after work  ... and watching 20 hours of meth dealers will make you suspicious of everyone.  Soon as I get caught up, I'm watching something light and fluffy ... maybe I'll start watching Dexter.

You make me hard when I'm all soft inside
I see the truth when I'm all stupid-eyed
The arrow goes straight through my heart
Without you everything just falls apart

NIN - The Perfect Drug

2 comments:

  1. Stephalopolis8:25 PM

    Orange is the New Black!!! It's an AWESOME show that Stewie and I binge watched for about a week and a half. It's a Netflix exclusive. Though.... I guess it's not very light and fluffy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard SO much about Orange is the New Black. We keep saying we want to watch an episode or two and try it but we haven't yet! I think my next binge-marathon is going to be Firefly ... but Orange is RIGHT after that! :)

    ReplyDelete