Friday, September 06, 2013

Friday Five: Topically Unrelated

It's Friday night ... and I want to write something exciting or interesting or fun ... but I'm tired.  I don't think I'm quite over the melatonin hangover from this morning.  So let's just get down to the Friday 5 ... and hopefully tomorrow I'll come up with something a little more creative!  

The Friday 5 

1.  What’s something you think you could have been good at, if you’d started at a young age? - I don't know.  Music, I guess.  Maybe art.  I started both pretty early though.  I got my piano when I was eight ... and I've been drawing since I could pick up a crayon.  So who knows?   At the end of the day, I'm a jack of all trades and a master of none.

2.  What TV show’s theme song do you really like? - Hmmm ... theme songs.  I can't think of anything else ... so let's go with Bad Things by Jace Everett from True Blood.  After six seasons, I'm not as addicted to it as I used to be?  But I never fast forward through the opening credits ... so that has to count for something, right?

3.  What’s the dumbest dare you ever took, or what’s the dumbest dare you witnessed someone taking? - I snorted pixie dust.  I didn't just snort pixie dust ... I made a production out of it.  I was in the auditorium of my high school when someone dared me.  So I got into my purse and got out a mirror ... I dumped a tube of the colored sugar onto the mirror ... I took out my driver's license ... I separated it into lines ... I rolled up a dollar bill ... and I snorted pink pixie dust.  For the record?  That shit burns.  It burns like fire.

4.  What’s the most exotic thing you’ve eaten? - Wow ... um ... let's see ... I'm going to have to go with ... alligator?  I guess?  I tried it at the State Fair a couple years ago.  It was pretty nasty ... way too greasy.  Although it was sold deep-fried and on a stick so I'm not sure what else it could be but greasy ...

5.  What was the last thing you changed the batteries for? - The TV remote.  Sure ... let's go with that ... the TV remote.

When you came in the air went out
And every shadow filled up with doubt
I don't know who you think you are
But before the night is through
I wanna do bad things with you

Jace Everett - Bad Things

No comments:

Post a Comment