2. How many washcloths do you have in there right now? - I have two washcloths ... which I know sounds pitiful ... but I'm a buff kinda girl. I have two buffs in the shower that I use ... plus two brand new spares under my bathroom sink just in case. Honestly, I'm not sure if those washcloths have ever been used.
3. How many different color washcloths do you have? - The two I have are both royal blue. Since they've never been used, they're very colorful! Not the least bit faded ...
4. Which have a greater variety of color: your towels or your washcloths? - I'd say my towels ... although, as a whole, my linen collection isn't what I'd call varied. I've never thought about it before ... but I guess I should try to be more colorful.
5. Which single color is most of what’s in your linen closet? - White. I have white towels ... white sheets ... white comforters. I have two blue towels ... two blue washcloths ... one blue hand towel. But aside from those items? Everything is white. Oh wait ... I do have a set of coffee-colored flannel sheets. Those are my favorite! Hey ... the low tonight is 47 ... does that mean it's flannel sheet time?
6. Is this a color that most closely matches your bathroom or bedroom, or is it a more neutral color in your home? - My house is a mish-mash of colors ... I don't have a theme. My downstairs bathroom has green hand towels ... the kitchen has whatever I happen to grab. God, I'm the worst adult ever ...
I see your true colors
And that's why I love you
So don't be afraid to let them show
Your true colors
True colors are beautiful,
Like a rainbow
Cyndi Lauper - True Colors