1. Who is the most unyielding person you know? - My mom. She gets into a pattern and it's hard to get her to bend. If I start calling her after work, I'd better call her every night after I get off work or she panics. If I tell her I'm going to come over? By God I'd better come over or else she'll make life miserable for me and everyone in a 20 mile radius. She was always like that to a point ... but it's gotten worse over the years.
2. Where did you last experience an unexpected soft shoulder? - I know what a soft shoulder is in driving parlance ... a graveled area on the side of the road where you can safely pull off. But other than that? I'm not sure what that means slang-wise. A soft shoulder to cry on? To lean on? I genuinely try to keep it together ... but I the last time I just utterly fell apart, Stoney was there. He let me cry on him ... thank goodness I had waterproof mascara on so I didn't stain his shirt. But ... if there's a meaning to soft shoulder other than that? Someone's gonna have to clue me in ...
3. What’s something you wish would just stop? - I wish I could stop drinking so much soda. I stopped by the grocery store tonight and bought a case of bottled water and a couple different types of those little pouches of lemonade crystals. I have to make myself try something different. Sure, the calories are a huge problem ... but primarily it's hard on my kidneys to be drinking this much soda.
4. What’s a recent decision you wish you could make a U-turn on? - I really don't know. Right now I'm pretty happy. Tired ... but happy. If anything, I wish I would've planned this weekend a little differently. But you live and you learn ... and now I know better Can we fix it? Yes we can!
5. What mundane task do you think most people do the wrong way? - Toilet paper. Yes there is a right way. It goes over ... never under.
Fuckin' up the scenery, breakin' my mind
Do this, don't do that
Can't you read the sign
Tesla - Signs