Saturday, November 23, 2013

It's About a Shared Experience!


One last thought before I call it a day ...

I'm sitting here putting together a CD for a friend of mine ... who asked if I had any Christmas suggestions for her new iPod.  Well ... according to the laptop, I have 220 Christmas mp3s to share with her.  So I think she'll be pleased. 

But looking through the list ... and listening to a few of them?  Maybe those dreams I talked about aren't the only issues I still have?  Because I'm not sure I'll be 100% into Christmas this year ... it's still makes me cringe listening to a lot of it.

Having said that ... I know one thing for sure ...

Stoney is full of crap.  Wrapping Paper is the best Christmas song ever written!!

So on with the boots, back out in the snow
To the only all-night grocery,
When what to my wondering eyes should appear
No lie it's that guy I've been chasing all year!

The Waitresses -
Christmas Wrapping

No comments:

Post a Comment