Monday, December 30, 2013

Bed Cartography Updates ...


Wow!  Holy crow ... wow!

Stoney and I bought a bed tonight.  We went to a store and checked out models and we bought furniture together!  It's fun and scary and fun!

I think we found the perfect bed ... it's soft on top for me but firm underneath for him.   The good thing is that it has a twenty year warranty ... and a 30 day comfort policy so that if he can't sleep on it, we can take it back and exchange it for a different model within the first 30 days.

I said "if he can't sleep on it" ... not because my comfort doesn't matter ... but because other than the floor ... I can sleep on almost anything.  His guest bed is this cloud of pillow comfy joy ... I can sleep on that.  His bed is firm ... I can sleep on that.  My bed is pretty pillow-y ... I can sleep on that.  My guest bed is old and hard as a rock ... and yes, I can sleep on that.  My couch ... his couch ... my car at lunch.   I can sleep anywhere.  Hell, I fell asleep on my parent's gravel driveway once ... don't ask.   When I'm tired?  It is Seacrest out.

So ... Friday, January 10th.  I was kinda hoping it would be sooner ... but then he told us they build each bed after it is ordered.  So hey ... for a night of snuggling in a custom-made bed?  I can be patient ...  

And I'm looking forward to posting Bed Cartography 102 ...


Wake you up
In the middle of the night to say
I will never walk away again
I'm never gonna leave this bed

Maroon 5 -
Never Gonna Leave This Bed

No comments:

Post a Comment