Monday, January 13, 2014

So Much For THOSE Plans ...


I'm not going to write a lot tonight.  I have to go to bed early tonight ... so I can go to work early tomorrow.  I'd made arrangements to take shorter lunches and/or come in early and/or stay late to make up time for my doctor's appointment this week.  Today, my boss informed me that we're required to take an hour lunch.  So, that half hour lunch I took today?  Was for nothing ...

So tomorrow I can either go in early ... do the same the rest of the week ... or ... just take PTO.  Which is really sounding good right about now.  We'll see.  I'm not happy about this ... but I'm far too new to go over anyone's head.  Right now I have to make the most of the situation ... even if it blows.

Besides my work stress, Stoney isn't feeling well ... so all in all, let's just go to bed and hope tomorrow is better for everybody.

Turn the clock to zero, boss
The river's wide, we'll swim across
Started up a brand new day

Sting - Brand New Day

No comments:

Post a Comment