Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Day Two ... No ... Purple ...


Sniffle ... snork ... wheeze ...

What day am I on now?  Two?  Four?  I don't know anymore.  I made it to work today ... a heady combination of over the counter drugs and sheer will. 

My DayQuil lasts four hours ... and not a moment more.  So the dose at 8:30 was long by two o'clock ... when my cousin came over to check on me.  She said my head was hot ... and admitted that I sounded like a pug with a sinus condition.  Two DayQuil and a slug of Vanilla Coke later, I was back to semi-sort-of-mostly normal.

I took some NyQuil a little bit ago ... no not the new "Severe" stuff ... just some regular NyQuil gels.  My head feels slightly better ... but my lips are vibrating.  I don't know what that means?  But I'm thinking if you force yourself to stay awake on NyQuil, you're bound to have side-effects.

Sherlock is good.  You should watch it.  I love Stoney.

I really should sleep now.  Hah!  More Sherlock!

Oh my darlin'
Knock three times
On the ceiling if you want me
Twice on the pipe
If the answer is no

Tony Orlando and Dawn -
Knock Three Times

No comments:

Post a Comment