Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Yaaaaaaaawn ...


I'm tired.  I don't know what my problem is ... I just can't seem to get enough sleep lately.  

The last few days have been a struggle.   It's hard to get up ... and after I leave the office, I come home and I'm just ... sapped.   I'm supposed to stop by the lab and get my blood work done sometime this week ... so I suppose I'll know how I'm doing soon enough.

I'm taking my vitamins.   Gummy vitamins are vitamins, I assure you.  I've started taking vitamin D again ... since the doctors all claim I'm so terribly low.   No, I haven't been taking the calcium I'm supposed to ... but that's because the calcium pills are nearly as big as my fist.  I just don't have the heart to gag them down.

Plus ... last night I couldn't help myself.  There were two bottles of liquid sunshine in my fridge ... and I had to have a glass.  So ... the march of orange juice continues ... whatever is going on, I'm craving it terribly.  

I dropped off a few groceries at Stoney's house after work ... and took him two different bottles.  I decided the ones in my fridge are all mine.  I might be yawning?  But I'll be full of juice ...

Watch the sunrise on a tropic isle
See the pyramids along the Nile
Just remember darlin', all the while
You belong to me

Dean Martin - You Belong To Me

No comments:

Post a Comment