Saturday, May 03, 2014

Friday Five: Zones

I don't have a lot to share.  Hmmm ... what can I tell you?

A)  If you haven't seen Shameless ... look it up.  Binge watch it ... it's funny and uncomfortable and spectacular.  B)  My laptop's "a" key is acting wonky.  So if you see any typos?  That's why. I'm sorry ... but I assure you, it's driving ME crazier than it's driving YOU.  C) I'm hoping I go to sleep tonight ... and wake up tomorrow to find it's Monday.  Anybody could make that happen for me?  That would be great ... thanks ...

The Friday 5 

1.  Those silly TV programs showcasing supposedly funny videos often feature unexpected blows to someone’s Man Zone (you know, crotch shots). How amusing do you find these videos? - If we're talking America's Funniest Home Videos?  I think they're staged and stupid.  If we're talking about Jackass?  I hate to admit it?  But I have laughed until I almost peed myself watching that show.  I'm not proud ... but it's true.

2.  Athletes today often talk about being “in the zone,” attaining that state of mind where everything is both automatic and excellent. When did you last find yourself in the zone? - I was at work one morning ... and something just ... clicked.  I was getting the work done ... I was fast ... I was efficient ... I was in a good space!   Then that moment faded and I was back to thinking about ways to escape the building unnoticed ...

3. What time zone do you live in, and is there anything especially good or bad about it? - I live in the central time zone ... which is a pretty nice place to be time-wise.  My only complaint is daylight savings time.  Jesus ... can we pick a time and stick with it?

4. Where can you get a really good calzone? - I love the calzones at Luca Pizza ... although I've had a few at Gallina's that were passable.   Damn ... I love a good cheese and sausage calzone.   Sigh ... thanks ... now I'm hungry again ...

5.  An erogenous zone is an area of the human body that has heightened sensitivity, the stimulation of which may result in the production of sexual fantasies or sexual arousal (not to mention orgasm). What typically non-sexual part of your body is an erogenous zone? - Ummm ... I have this spot on my lower back ...

In touch with the ground
I'm on the hunt I'm after you
Smell like I sound, I'm lost in a crowd
And I'm hungry like the wolf

Duran Duran - Hungry Like The Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment