1. Describe your telephone: - The one beside me is an old fashioned corded phone ... it's hung on the wall ... with large grey buttons. Actually, it's called the "GE Memory Phone." The other two phones in the house are cordless though.
2. Do you have a cell phone? - Do I ever! Actually, it's not new ... but it's still very nice. It's an LG flip phone ... color screen ... downloaded games and ringers ... I got it for me two Christmases ago. It plays "Jessie's Girl" as my ring tone ... doesn't that totally kick ass? :)
3. Why do you have a cell phone? - It started out as a necessity. The girls were playing basketball and volleyball ... and since my (ex-husband) worked on Saturdays, we never knew where anyone was at any particular time. So, we got our first cell phone just so everyone could stay in touch. Now, it's more of a convenience.
4. Who is your favorite person to call? - I don't make many calls ... so I guess it would be my dad. See, he had a terrible heart attack back in September ... and he's still not doing very well. It's always in the back of my mind ... how he's doing, if he's eating, etc. So I guess I'd say my favorite person to call is him ... just because after we talk, I relax and know he's doing alright.
5. What is the longest time you've spent on the phone? - Oh God ... when I was a teenager, my friends and I would spend literally hours on the phone. My parents finally broke down and got call waiting ... because no one else could ever get through. :)
Have you been alright, through all those lonely nights,
That's what I'd say, I'd tell you everything,
If you'd pick up that telephone.
ELO - Telephone Line