1. Who inspires you? - Sometimes it's my dad. He's really gone through a lot here lately ... and he's trying so hard to keep his chin up through it all. Sometimes it's my mom. She's having to totally take care of Dad. I really feel for her because she's fighting a battle that's going to be completely uphill.
2. Who disappoints you? - I'm not disappointed by people much ... because, honestly, I don't expect much. I've learned the hard way that most people do the minimum they can do to get by ... and they'll consistantly let you down if given half a chance. In fact, in most situations, I assume the worst of people ... then I'm pleasantly surprised if they turn out not to be asshats.
3. Who makes you angry? - Politicians ... know-it-alls ... loudmouths ... inconsiderate asses ... Coby on Survivor ... liars ... cheaters ... snobs ... did I mention Coby on Survivor?
4. Who makes you laugh? - Robin Williams ... George Carlin ... and last night it was Rich Hall as Otis Lee Crenshaw ("A woman's like a bass ... she's big and fat and likes to be slapped" ... LOL ... yes, I know it sounds totally un-pc ... but check it out on Comedy Central.)
5. Who do you love? - (2012 Update: You know what? Let's just pretend this never happened ...)
I really wanna know
Tell me, who are you?
'Cause I really wanna know
The Who - Who Are You