Thursday, September 08, 2005

Some Like It Hot


There's a special, warm corner of hell reserved for people who post spam. Those type of people are a useless waste of oxygen as far as I'm concerned ... and thanks to those fucknuts who have posted spam once again on my blog, I've been forced to turn on the verification option in the comments settings. I'm sorry. Yeah, it's a royal pain in the ass ... but it's either that or sifting through posts about life insurance, secret shopping, or that perennial favorite, multi-level marketing.

What I can't grasp is this ... do these people honestly believe they'll become the next Donald Trump by posting on a personal blog that almost nobody reads? It's not like this is the Huffington Post and, unless I missed the call, I haven't been picked up for syndication.

So once again, good people like us have to take an extra step just to compensate for the asshats of the world. Sucks ... but at least my future doesn't involve a handbasket and a whole lotta heat. But the good news for you spammers out there is that I hear it's dry heat.

In the afterlife
You could be headed for the serious strife
Now you make the scene all day
But tomorrow there'll be hell to pay

Squirrel Nut Zippers - Hell

No comments:

Post a Comment