Thursday, March 30, 2006

I Need To Unwind ...


Momma always said, "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean someone isn't out to get you." So now I'm questioning myself. Am I paranoid or am I just more aware of my surroundings than most people?

It started out as a nightmare. But after that, I just couldn't shake this feeling that something wasn't right. Then the other day something caught my eye. It could've been an odd coincidence ... and it probably was. So I let it go. Now today ... I'm not sure. It's a horrible feeling to doubt yourself.

On the other hand, I've had that pain the last couple days that they're calling IBS. They say that stress can cause or increase symptoms ... which seems like a catch 22 to me. Did I start hurting beause I was stressed? Or am I just stressing because I'm hurting? In either case, I've got to unwind.

This would be a good time for a drink ... if that were an option. Too bad it's not.

I'm just an average guy with an average life
I work from nive to five, hey hell I pay the price
But I want is to be left alone in my average home
But why do I always feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone

Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me

No comments:

Post a Comment