Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Only Time Will Tell ...


Well, I feel a little better ... not much, but a bit. I suppose the best part of today is knowing that everything I'm feeling isn't all just in my head. Well, I suppose it is, actually ... but only because the mind interacts with the body and if one is out of balance, well ...

Here's something odd ... after forcing myself to think about it and sit here and write for a few moments, I'm suddenly overwhelmingly tired. I just want to lay down and shut my eyes. Maybe it's a defence mechanism ... or, more likely, the Mt. Dew is just wearing off.

In either case, I learned today that if you "journal" right before you go to sleep, it clears your mind and helps you relax and, therefore, sleep better. I'm assuming blogging would work ... since this is basically just an online journal. So, it looks as though I may be posting here more often ... only time will tell.

But there never seems to be enough time
To do the things you want to do
Once you find them

Jim Croce - Time In A Bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment