Monday, May 08, 2006

Can't We Start This Day Over?


I am having such a craptacuar day ... it's just unbelievable.

First off, Insight Broadband is having issues yet again. They've been doing system upgrades for the past two weeks. Nearly every day I've had to reboot my modem, reboot my router, or call customer service. Today's discovery? All my image files that are stored on my "personal web page" space are gone. Is it permanent? I don't know ... because I can't even get through on the customer service line. Luckily for them, I'm am too freakin tired to keep trying. I'll deal with those asshats tommorrow.

Second, today was my first day back at work after a week off. The stress is overwhelming. It feels like a concrete block on my chest ... like a tight band around my ribs. It's hard to breath just thinking about it.

I think I'm developing some sort of anxiety problem. My stomach hurts and I ache all over. I just want to sleep ... this can't go on forever. I just want to go to sleep.

What a complete bummer of a post ... sorry, guys. I have a fortune cookie up on the sun visor of my truck that says, "Dispair Is Criminal" ... so ... with that in mind ... tommorrow will be another day ...

And do you feel scared - I do
But I won’t stop and falter
And if we threw it all away
Things can only get better

Howard Jones - Things Can Only Get Better

No comments:

Post a Comment