Thursday, June 29, 2006

Liar Liar Pants On Fire


I received the most heart breaking news yesterday. I'm just riddled with grief and sadness. Apparently, a relative I didn't even know I had died in Nigeria. He and his entire family died in a car wreck ... it's so tragic.

If there's a silver lining to this cloud of despair, it's that I'm apparently his last living relative and I'm going to inherit his entire estate. Isn't that amazing ... I mean ... especially since my mother, my brother, two uncles, three aunts, and a dozen or so cousins are still alive. I mean, what are the chances?

They must know that I'm a trustworthy person ... because this morning, I got another official e-mail from the son of a Nigerian prince and he needs me to help him get money through customs. Can you imagine? I've actually got royalty e-mailing me.

[sigh] ... Jesus, I must get two dozen messages like this a week. I need to know ... seriously ... are there people falling for this bullshit? There must be, right? Because the e-mails just keep coming.

Well, someone is finally fighting back. Let me introduce you to www.419eater.com. It's the amazing story of a guy who baits the scammers by telling them he has no time to help them free their dead relatives' seized assets because he is so busy sending out $150,000 scholarships for talented carvings to display in his galleries.

He actually convinced 419 scammer, John Boko, to produce a detailed replica of a Commodore 64 computer ... you have to read it to believe it. It's actually renewed my faith in mankind. Every once in awhile, the good guys do win.

Soy un perdedor
I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me?
Double-barrel buckshot

Beck - Loser

No comments:

Post a Comment