Thursday, August 31, 2006

Foggy Fall Premieres ...


Don't expect much from me today. I mean ... I've never claimed to be William Shakespeare. Hell, even on my best day I'm not as good as Hilton Hightower. But today ... ugh ... today I'm barely able to string two words together.

Have you ever just woke up in ... well, for lack of a better word ... a fog? I just feel foggy. It's hard to concentrate. And I'm tired ... so very tired. Even the act of speaking takes effort. I have no idea what my problem is.

What's worse? I'd give anything to say that I'm going to go home after work, crawl up into a ball, and take a nap. But ... no. I have to be at an appointment mere moments after I leave the office today. So, the prospect of sleeping anytime soon is pretty slim ... actually it's a lot closer to none.

So, my only contribution to the blogosphere today will be a few links to this fall's television line-up. You can find the complete list of all fall 2006 premiere dates here. Or, if you're wondering what there is to watch on a specific night, here's a grid that shows each network's weekly schedule ... including a list of mid-season premieres and cancellations.

So, now that I've satisfied the couch potato in us all ... I'm going to try desperately to accomplish something today. You know ... it's days like this when I really wish I liked coffee.

Wake me up before you go-go
Don't leave me hanging on like a yo-yo
Wake me up before you go-go
I don't want to miss it when you hit that high

Wham - Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:34 PM

    Thanks for the links. Those will be most helpful. And if you didn't stay up all night playing The Legend of Zelda, you wouldn't be in this fog, lol.

    ReplyDelete