Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The Lawn Guy Commeth ... Thank GOD!


Well, I have a new lawn guy. It took four or five weeks ... but I found someone who seems professional. He's going to clean out those berry bushes in the back corner of our lot ... all the fence line, in fact. And today, since there wasn't time to do it all, they came this afternoon to start by cleaning out the gutters.

God, it's just so frustrating. The last guy was just so freakin unreliable. We paid on the spot in cash ... we were friendly and kept the dogs inside ... I have no idea. My best guess is that my crazy neighbor drove him off.

Everytime he was working here, she'd hang over the fence and yell about what he should've been doing. In retrospect, I guess I can't blame him. Every time I see her walking out her front door, I want to run like hell too ... and I own this place.

And it seems such a waste of time
If that's what it's all about
Mama, if that's movin' up
Then I'm movin' out

Billy Joel - I'm Movin' Out

No comments:

Post a Comment