Monday, April 30, 2007

Dwight Schrute In All His Glory ...

Yesterday, I was talking with someone and they pointed that in my last Friday Fiver post, I said there was a photo of Dwight Schrute on my office wall ... however, the link I posted took you to Dwight's blog ... not the actual photo on my wall.

And they're right ... the photo is so cool, I really should share:


We can all thank College One for that gem up there. (Thanks, College One!) I pinned it on my wall over a year ago ... and it's still there because it makes me smile everytime I look at it. Now, don't you wish you could visit Dwight's Room Of Lovin' ...

Now it's time for me to tell you about Young Nastyman
Archrival and nemesis of Wonderboy
With powers comparable to Wonderboy
What powers you ask?
I dunno, how 'bout the power of flight?
That do anything for ya?
That's levitation, holmes
How 'bout the power to kill a yak
From 200 yards away ...
With mind bullets!
That's telekinesis, Kyle
How 'bout the power ...
To move you?

Tenacious D - Wonderboy

No comments:

Post a Comment