Sunday, May 13, 2007

God Could Not Be Everywhere ...


A mother is a person who, seeing there are only
four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces
she never did care for pie. ~Tenneva Jordan

I'm running out the door to meet my mom ... but I wanted to take a minute to blog. If you're a mom, let me assure you that you are appreciated ... even if your kids can't (or don't) tell you yet. Someday, they'll be doing things for their kids ... and they'll suddenly realize all the sacrifices you made for them. And, hey, this counts for you single fathers too ... who are doing the same things but getting even less credit.

As the Irish say ... a man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. Happy Mother's Day ... I hope it's a peaceful, wonderful day for us all.

You showed me
When I was young just how to grow
You showed me everything that I should know
You showed me just how to walk without your hands
'Cause Mom you always were the perfect fan

Backstreet Boys - The Perfect Fan

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:04 PM

    Hey 30!

    Wanted to contact you via e-mail in regards to something but seem to have lost your addy.

    My e-mail is blevins_96@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete