Tuesday, May 15, 2007

That Is Not Reality ...


I have a question for those of you who watch Celebrity Fit Club ... why do some of the celebrities wear the heaviest clothing on the planet on weigh-in night?

Warren G, for instance, is wearing a heavy winter jacket with leather sleeves ... what ... the ... hell? Da Brat wears boots ... I just don't understand.

Anyone who is heavy will tell you ... if you know you're going to be on the scale, you wear the lightest clothing you own. You wear flip flops ... and shorts ... anything cotton ... no jewelry. Hell, I've been known to take off my fingernail polish if I know I'm going to come in contact with a scale.

I don't know ... it's just a thought. Dustin is wearing a cashmere jacket and a scarf. A scarf! I guess it's just a different world for celebrities ...

Take a load off Fannie
Take a load for free
Take a load off Fannie
And (and) (and)
You can put the load right on me

The Band - The Weight

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:53 PM

    OMG, I was wondering the same thing! I mean, hell, if I can get away with it, I go naked!

    I guess appearance is more important to them than actually weighing thin.

    ~College One

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly ... they're much more worried about looking their best ... instead of weighing the least.

    And what really gets me is when Dr. Ian will announce, "You've only lost one pound ..." and the celebrity gets all upset ...

    And I'm sitting on my couch thinking ...

    If that was me standing there in front of God and the American public disclosing the exact weight of my fat ass, I'd be yelling, "Wait ... WAIT ... lemme pull off these boots ... and why am I wearing this 5 pound medallion ... hold on, these earrings must weight 2 pounds all by THEMSELVES ... weight me AGAIN!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've pondered this since season 1. My best guess would be that they are weighed before the "ceremony."

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMIGOD ... Shoo! You are a freakin GENIUS!

    That never even crossed my mind ... but you KNOW they're weighed before the cameras are even ON!

    Before the taping begins, they're probably in a private room buck naked on a $5.99 Walmart scale ... the kind with the little red needle and the dial ... LOL

    OMIGOD ... I needed that laugh ...

    ReplyDelete