Thursday, June 07, 2007

Bullshit Justice


You have to fucking kidding me, right? Paris has a medical condition so serious that she had to be "reassigned" from a 96 square foot cell to 4,000 square foot mansion? Here's a tidbit from TMZ:

In a sharply-worded statement from L.A. County Supervisor Don Knabe, he claims that Paris' "reassignment" is a load of crap: "This incident with Paris Hilton is just the most recent that highlights the problems our criminal justice system has with making sure sentences stick, whether it is in a County jail or under electronic monitoring."

And, if that isn't enough, here's the official statement from our least favorite socialite:

"I want to thank the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department and staff of the Century Regional Detention Center for treating me fairly and professionally. I am going to serve the remaining 40 days of my sentence. I have learned a great deal from this ordeal and hope that others have learned from my mistakes."

Oh yes, Paris ... they've learned from your mistakes. They've learned to whine, cry, refuse to eat, and generally act like a baby. They've learned that if you pitch a bit enough fit, then you'll be release from jail ... right? I mean, this hasn't happened because it's Paris Hilton, right? I mean ... if Mary Jo Bob McCoy who hit her husband in the head with a frying pan starts getting a little panicked, we'll release her too, right? Right?


Another criminal is set free
Bullshit Justice
You and I are the ones to pay
Bullshit Justice
Another criminal is set free
Bullshit Justice
Victims are the ones to pay
Bullshit Justice

Sick Of It All - Bullshit Justice

No comments:

Post a Comment