Wednesday, January 25, 2012

In The End, It Doesn't Even Matter ...


I don't think many people read my blog anymore ... after all, I haven't posted anything since September of last year. And let's face it ... if you haven't found anything else to read on the Internet in the last four months, you aren't really trying.

My life has gone through a terrible upheaval in the last 30 days. After a serious medical crisis, everything that I put my faith in for fifteen years has been called into question. For the last month, I've stood by quietly while horrible things have been said about me ... because those who know me know that those things aren't true. Those who don't ... I truly feel bad for ... because I was once in the group that believed things blindly. Waking up is a harsh experience ... one I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

So, for the short term ... if you know me ... and you haven't heard from me ... I'm sorry. I've been overwhelmed and the drama continues daily. It's hard to get everything done, but I'm always available if you need to talk. If you know me but you've heard these stories ... know that I'm the same person you've always known. Nothing has changed in my little corner of the world. The world continues to crash around me and, although I now walk the path alone, I am still on the same path. If you don't know me ... all I can say is that I'm truly sorry for what you're hearing and going through.

The chaos will eventually end ... I'm just not sure when. Stay strong and be safe ... and we will be okay.

I've put my trust in you
Pushed as far as I can go
For all this
There’s only one thing you should know
I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn’t even matter
I had to fall
To lose it all
But in the end
It doesn’t even matter

Linkin Park - In the End

No comments:

Post a Comment