Saturday, January 05, 2013

Can You Hear Me Now?


Jesus.  What kind of karma-sucking ass monkey have I got on my back now?  I couldn't fall asleep ... I was up until about midnight reading The Help.  Then just before six thirty, my eyes popped open ... and that was it.  Ugh ... I love sleeping.  I'm a professional when it comes to sleeping ...

But not today.  So ... since I couldn't doze back off, I started a little project.  You know, I really shouldn't be left to my own devices ...

Now, there are always ways to circumvent road blocks ... I work in computers (for now) ... so I'm well aware that there's always a back door.  But ... why not have a little fun, eh?

So, if you're reading this ... my little project wasn't directed at you.  Congratulations. If you're reading this ... but it took a little more work than usual ... congraulations ... you have slightly better than basic computer skills.  Good for you.  But maybe ... just maybe ... this space is a little more private now ... and if it is ...

Hmmmm ... what should I write about now?

Soy un perdedor
I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me?
(Double-barrel buckshot)
Soy un perdidor
I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me?
Beck - Loser