Friday, February 08, 2013

I Should've Just Got the Milkshake ...

  
The road to hell is paved with good intentions ...
 
I was very motivated earlier this week.   In fact ... I skipped my monthly banana milkshake at Rally's on Tuesday ... because I had a small moment of zen and realized just because you can have something doesn't necessarily mean you should ...
 
But ... the universe has a sense of humor and the triumph of my missed milkshake mattered little ... because a couple days later I was sick.   Fever ... cough ... aches.   Right now I'm in my bed ... drinking a Cherry Pepsi, which I realize isn't remotely healthy, watching Being Human, and waiting for sweet, sweet death.
 
This sucks ... I had so much I needed to do today.   But at least I'll miss family dinner.  As much as I really love seeing everybody, I wasn't in the mood for their questions tonight ...

So ... I'm going back to sleep, everybody ... see you on the other side.
 
Whoa, tell the boys I'm on my way
I got the radio blastin' in my old man's Chevrolet
I got a party in my pocket and you know I just got paid
And I'm feelin' fine
It's 99 in the shade
 
Bon Jovi - 99 In the Shade